[Silly Little Cars] Interceptor windshield wiper InOp

Charley clent at carolina.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 16:28:52 PDT 2014

Bad wiring, or loose / shorted connections sounds to me like where your problems lie. I could help, but I am on the East (wrong) coast so I'm too far away. Bad return path (ground) connections are frequently to blame in automotive equipment since the return path is through the body connections. Get a wiring diagram for your silly little car, a good volt/ohm meter, and a buddy that understands electrical wiring to help you figure out what's wrong.

Charley..