[Silly Little Cars] 93' GO-4 REAR SHOCK

Charley clent at carolina.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 16:16:25 PDT 2014

Bruce,

It sounds to me like your spring is bad. The springs are what support the load, not the shocks. All the shocks do is dampen the bounce when you hit something. Without shocks you would bounce down the road like a baby carriage. Don't mess with the shock, figure out what is wrong with the spring.

Charley