[Silly Little Cars] 93' GO-4 REAR SHOCK

Bruce Moulton brucemmoulton at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:05:11 PDT 2014

I noticed the rear shock in the engine compartment on my 93' was fully
compressed so I took it out to replace. Of course it is not made anymore
but in trying to figure it out the shock itself seems fine but is fully
compressed when on the vehicle no matter if it were new or not! It would
seem like it would not work or do anything if installed in compressed
state. Does anybody know why? What would happen if I cut the bottom clamp
down a bit, drilled a new hole, and installed a different shock than the
original that was not compressed after install?

Bruce1804
brucemmoulton at gmail.com