[Silly Little Cars] (no subject)

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Tue Sep 10 17:40:10 PDT 2013

The #1 question of new Interceptor owners:

The governor on my 2004 is in the metal tray in the engine compartment right
behind the cab.  Slide the bed back (don't have to remove it), just unscrew
that wing nut on the very back. Then to access the computer stuff and the
little black box pictured below, remove the screws holding the top of the
metal tray on. Find the black box.  Forget about the screw.  Cut the black
wire and tape it up or alternatively, you can unscrew it from the lug that
is attaching it to the metal and tape it. Either way.  Then I would strongly
suggest that you use some kind of silicone sealant on the lid top to make
darned sure that moisture and rain don't get in, especially the part that
butts up against the back of the passenger compartment, I'd use silicone
sealant to seal that puppy securely and then just bolt it on and you're set.

Steve

cid:031C2804818444C88A056CBBFB6A1CD4 at JWainwright

Just cut the black wire coming from this, right.