[Silly Little Cars] Can you help me get the word out

Cory Clark corymc67 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 10:47:45 PST 2013

Hi,

I ran across your site while researching about Cushman Trucksters. I have
now purchased one and I am turning into a food truck that will be hitting
the streets of Seattle in early 2014. I just wanted to give you a heads up
on the new Soda Jerk Truck Kickstarter Project. I'm looking for all of the
support I can get in getting the word out to raise the funds to customize
this truck for Soda Jerk's specific needs. I believe Soda Jerk is doing
something special and innovative and our new Truckster will be no
exception. Check out the project (we have some great rewards) at the link
below. *Please* repost or do anything you can do to get the word out via
blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and any other means at your disposal. The project
is at 18 days and counting.

http://kck.st/1aeMvjE

I am grateful for any support you can provide.

Thank you,

Cory Clark
Soda Jerk Soda