[Silly Little Cars] Defrost, struts and Moto-Guzzi

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Sun May 26 11:34:25 PDT 2013

First for my BT-57 Go-4 questions:

1. Does anyone else have windshield defrost issues with their Ford/Mazda/Kia Interceptors? With just the large oval opening in my aluminum dash cover panel and the flap on the right side that deflects the air up, only the right have of my windshield defogs.... Not particularly good for driving home at 2am! I'm trying to think up something to use to try and distribute the air better to all portions of the windshield, but figured I'd see if anyone else has the problem or has done a modification to fix it.

2. For those who have replaced their rear struts, do you have any part numbers? I'm thinking mine need replacing and want to make sure to order the correct ones!

As for the Moto-Guzzi, in the past in my neighborhood I've seen someone drive a SMALLold looking maroon car which had 2 wheels in the front and 1 in the back. I've never had a chance to get a close look at it until a few weeks ago. I was driving home in my truck and happened to see he was in front of me, so I caught up to him at a stop and checked out the back. He pulled in and parked at a restaurant, so I pulled up to snap a picture and talk to him, bur he seemed in a hurry. He said it was homemade and built out of Moto-Guzzi motorcycle components. Next time I see him I'll try to talk more and pass the word to him about the email list. :) My camera phone sucks, so the pics aren't the greatest.