[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 Q's: Wheels and Brakes & Suspension

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Sun Mar 17 17:50:04 PDT 2013

I ended up buying a pair of 14 inch wheels (with the same bolt pattern) and
got Kumho 175/65 R 14s that stick out past the fender just a wee bit and
have plenty of clearance.  Found that getting replacements for the 13" wheel
that came on my 2004 was a bit limiting.

Didn't go quite as big as you are suggesting.  Don't really notice any
significant change in speedo.