[Silly Little Cars] Brake pedal travel

Larry See thesees1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 06:01:36 PDT 2013

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 14:51:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: goaliefergy1 at aol.com
To: leonmlr at yahoo.com, silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Subject: Re: [Silly Little Cars] Go-4 Q's: Wheels and Brakes &
        Suspension

After replacing your brakes, how much travel does your brake pedal
have? It looks like I have decent pad life remaining, so for now
probably just need the fluid changed. Currently my brake pedal travels
all the way it can go, but am still able to stop (thank goodness! ha!)

 That's too much travel.  Does it come up if you pump the pedal? Try
pulling the parking brake on a few clicks(just before you feel
resistance) & see if that changes anything.