[Silly Little Cars] Oregon DMV & Silly Little Cars

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 02:39:03 PDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:35 AM, Leonardo Jose <leonmlr at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Title it using Vermont registration and title.  It can be done with
> International Title Service in NV on line.  Once you get the VT title have
> it changed to your state.  I've done it and it works well.......

Ha that's a great idea.

And for what its worth, here in California we have to drive our new Cushes
to the DMV to show them that little plaque that says "THIS VEHICLE IS A
MOTORCYCLE". If you don't have that plaque, you might want to get one from
another Cushman... I remember when they did the inspection on one of mine,
there was a little box on the form that they had to check describing how
the plaque was affixed. One of the options was "rivets", as if no one could
possibly attach something with rivets themself. So if all else fails,
attach one of those plaques with rivets and call it a day.