[Silly Little Cars] help

Geoffrey Hendersen hendersen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:10:31 PDT 2013

Looks to me like an 18 HP OMC Engine. You could run it without the filter,
but I would run it from a separate (clean) source and replace the inline
filter (you can get them cheapo at auto parts stores or online, and you can
get clear plastic ones so you can see any physical blockage). Also, at
least on the older OMCs, depending on the carburetor there can be one more
additional fuel filter between the engine and the fuel line that sits
within the line itself, and this can sometimes clog.

--

*Geoffrey Hendersen
616.560.4214