[Silly Little Cars] New Cushman manual in the Files section

Directpart at aol.com Directpart at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 11:05:20 PDT 2013

You do see where these are trade marked and protected.

In a message dated 7/19/2013 7:08:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wrybread at gmail.com writes:

Hear ye,  here ye, or however you spell it: thanks to Charley from the
list, we just got  a really thorough Cushman service manual for early 80s to
early 90s Cushmi,  its in the files section:

http://sillylittlecars.com/files/

As always, if anyone comes across any digital version of manuals or
whatevers, send them over and I'll add to the collection. I really need to  scan
that old greasy brochure that came with my first Cushman, a 1982, that
showed a pissed off looking metermaid holding a chaulk stick above the slogan:
"Cushman: slow enough to spot trouble, fast enough to catch it".

Silly  Little Cars Email  List
sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
ars.com
To  unsubscribe, click that link  above.