[Silly Little Cars] New Cushman manual in the Files section

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 17:08:07 PDT 2013

Hear ye, here ye, or however you spell it: thanks to Charley from the list,
we just got a really thorough Cushman service manual for early 80s to early
90s Cushmi, its in the files section:

http://sillylittlecars.com/files/

As always, if anyone comes across any digital version of manuals or
whatevers, send them over and I'll add to the collection. I really need to
scan that old greasy brochure that came with my first Cushman, a 1982, that
showed a pissed off looking metermaid holding a chaulk stick above the
slogan: "Cushman: slow enough to spot trouble, fast enough to catch it".