[Silly Little Cars] Thinking about a nissan S-Cargo

Eve Minax eve at eveminax.com
Sat Jul 6 17:05:29 PDT 2013

HI all,

I'm in the Bay Area and still thinking about a 'silly" little car for me and my silly little dog:)

I think the interceptors etc may be a little too small.

I saw this today and began to get excited.

anyone know about the Nissan S-Cargo or have any other recs of cars that are small enough but reliable enough to cross bridges etc?

thanks,

Eve

http://flipacars.com/Nissan/Nissan-S_Cargo/photos.html?pic=4#gp-exit