[Silly Little Cars] Looking for a Cushman for the engine.

Charley clent at carolina.rr.com
Fri Feb 22 16:35:24 PST 2013

Where are you located?

There's a Craigslist ad for an 80's Cushman Truckster complete drivetrain
including the OMC 22 hp engine (not water cooled), transmission, parking
brake, brake drums, drive shaft, and differential with the leaf springs in
the Atlanta, GA area. He has it listed in the title as $500 but in the
write-up he says $350. He says that the engine runs and can be tested. It
all came out of a wrecked truckster. This is the only good Cushman engine
that I've seen advertised lately.

Charley