[Silly Little Cars] selling my 2000 Interceptor

Jille Eikenberry agent.hosen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:59:41 PST 2013

Hello All,

My time with the catmobile has come to an end, and I will be selling my
2000 GO-4 Interceptor. Figured I'd let this list know about it first. It's
got a little more wear and tear since I bought it a couple years ago, but
I've still been driving it around all the time relatively pain-free.
I'll post pics and more specs once I have it all down. Just wanted to put
the word out there first. If anyone is interested let me know (I'm in San
Francisco) !

-Jille