[Silly Little Cars] A New Meter Maid Vehicle

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:20:30 PST 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 2:08 PM, Kris Motola <kmotola at esoplawgroup.com>wrote:

>  Lower haight is just as bad. I havw seen Jill's - there is no way anyone
> could think it is a meter maid

You'd think. Here's one of my Cushmans:

photoboof.org

As you can see, it doesn't look a bit like a metermaid anymore, but people
still think its a metermaid sometimes.

And if you get even one tag and don't clean it right away, you're doomed.

And by the way Jille, that etching was probably done with acid:

http://www.puregraffiti.com/graffiti-space/archive/index.php/t-89689.html

Bastards.