[Silly Little Cars] speed O cable

john ferron johnshorses at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 10 06:13:39 PST 2013

Hi Jerry, I have a westcoaster truckster the cable is in the transmission the cable is broke in the speedo thanks for the information thanks john
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 11:14:58 -0800
From: tinchariot at gmail.com
To: silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com
Subject: [Silly Little Cars] speed O cable

If your speed-o is not working remove the right rear brake drum and check the little plastic drive wheel.  A lot of times the wheels teeth are stripped or the clip has fallen out and the wheel is not making contact with its counter part.

If it comes down to needing parts let me know.
Jerry  Tin Chariot / Auto Row 415-822-4450

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
To unsubscribe, click that link above.