[Silly Little Cars] Pusher fan

RENZO SEES thesees1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:04:08 PST 2013

Charley, thanks for the clue about Permanent Magnet motors. This motor is
apparently a PM type & reversing the leads actually *does* reverse the
rotation.  However, the blade 'pitch' definitely favors the original
rotation- when reversed, it barely pushes any air thru the radiator. I
guess I'm looking for an A/C fan that mounts in front of the radiator on a
small car and pushes instead of pulls.
Or...I'll see if there's enough room between the radiator & the outside
vent-maybe the original fan will fit on that side..