[Silly Little Cars] 2000 Go-4 Interceptor for Sale- pics!

Jille Eikenberry agent.hosen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:23:08 PST 2013

Ok people here are the pics of the vehicle. Sorry it took a while- I usually have to park it about 5-6 blocks from my home and I don't drive it every single day.
The black paint is my own spray paint job- the black seems to deter taggers slightly more than the original yellow.
As you can see, though, from the right side, they still get it-- that's my attempt in scraping/washing it off. The rear window has been permanently 'etched' with some kind of acid pen (thanks, Alec, for that info) but it hasn't messed with visibility *too* much.

All the amateur paint job/design can be easily painted over :)

About 50300 miles, still runs great, breaks are great. The governor has been removed-- so instead of shaking and sputtering at 25, it goes up to 45mph easily (I haven't ever tried faster than that). Front turn signal lights need to be fixed.

Bought in 2011 from a guy who got a few from an auction from the city of Sacramento.  I haven't had any mechanical trouble with it-- there were a few things that were present when I bought it that still could use attention like replacing the fork, emergency brake doesn't function. Other than that its still a pretty solid vehicle.
Asking $1800, firm.

Please contact me privately if you have any q's/ are interested. Call/text 415-439-9553. I am in San Francisco.

I'm moving this week so please be patient with me-I've got a bit of a full plate  :-)

Thanks!
Jille