[Silly Little Cars] Go-4 Interceptor Rear Shock Part #'s

goaliefergy1 at aol.com goaliefergy1 at aol.com
Thu Aug 22 15:36:57 PDT 2013

I'm doing some work on my Go-4 and thought I'd pass on some helpful part numbers. I'm not sure if things changed with the Hyundai Interceptors in this regards, but my guess would be these part numbers are probably the same for the 1994-2000 (check yours to confirm.)

The shocks are Polaris atv shocks and are the same part number for both left and right rear.
OEM # on my 97 Go-4: #7041218
That number is obsolete and has been replaced with: #7041448

>From looking online, the OEM shocks sell for around $100ish each.

There is an alternative, WSM brand gas shocks: #60-321

WSM shocks are around $70-$90.