[Silly Little Cars] Go 4 '98

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 14:26:07 PDT 2013

I went through this with one of my go4's. If its regi'd as a car it won't say motorcycle on the title, but it should say it on a sticker inside. You'll need to bring it to DMV for a physical inspection and jump through a few hoops, but the motorcycle regi is worth it for a lot of reasons, sf parking being the biggie.

------
Sent from my gizmo.