[Silly Little Cars] GO-4 on EvilBay in Novato,CA

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Mon Apr 15 12:06:47 PDT 2013

The mpg is definitely inflated. I called Westwood once about the
governor, and the guy who answered the phone said he did the drive
testing and had had one up to 85mph. I have an Interceptor II, with the
Hyundai engine, and he recommended the sway bar option - apparently the
early ones had a rather wimpy sway bar and were rather unstable at
speed. He recommended keeping the speed down, unless you have fitted the
optional beefier sway bar. I have one but have not fitted it yet.

Simon