[Silly Little Cars] Cushman with no papers

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:57:31 PST 2012

Easy peazy. Go to DMV, they'll do a title search (mail the previous owner a letter confirming it's not theirs anymore) and give you a temp tag on the spot, and a month later you'll have a plate.

If its never ever been registered the same sort of thing.

Make sure they register it as a motorcycle, which it is.

Oh and you'll need to bring it to DMV for inspection.

------
Sent from my gizmo.