[Silly Little Cars] Wheels / Tires

Steve sclark1 at flash.net
Fri May 25 07:38:56 PDT 2012

That was supposed to be Kumho Solus.

From: silly_little_cars-bounces at lists.sillylittlecars.com
[mailto:silly_little_cars-bounces at lists.sillylittlecars.com] On Behalf Of
Steve
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 9:32 AM
To: sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
Subject: [Silly Little Cars] Wheels / Tires

Has anyone experimented with wheels and tires on their GO-4?  I want to get
14" wheels for the back and tires a bit larger than the 155 x 80s
recommended.  Have reviewed and a small increase in height and diameter is
only  about a 4 mph difference on the speedometer at 69 mph (which I
probably will never be doing anyway).  And I suppose the front tire has to
remain a 13" and a 155 x 80 because of the limited space.  Not too many
tires to choose from at 13".  The Kuhn Solus appears to be the best choice.

Thanks,

Steve