[Silly Little Cars] Silly_little_cars Digest, Vol 60, Issue 14

RENZO SEES thesees1 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 19:19:19 PDT 2012

. "we got the hub and
bearing out and my dad says the part behind the hub is destroyed, he calls
it a weldament."
Junkyards call that part a 'knuckle' So if you get a Hub & Knuckle
from say a mazda 323 or a Hyundai Excel, it  M A Y   be the same. It s
easier to install that way as you get the bearing with it & no need
for a press or machine shop (I know-you takes your chances with a used
bearing, but your labor is cheap, right?)   ;>)
"