[Silly Little Cars] Need Help Identifying Wires on 2003 Go-4

Cory O'Brien thecoryobrien at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 19:30:58 PDT 2012

Anyone have a good wiring diagram for a 2003 Go-4? Apparently the reason
mine won't start is that the wires got stripped out of the cam location
sensor. (Without a cam sensor, the engine basically just shuts down.)
Unfortunately, I'm not sure what order they need to go back in. I'm
attaching a picture of the wires, and the approximate location on the
engine. If anyone could do me a HUGE favor, and send me a picture of the
wire order on their own Go-4, I'd be forever grateful. The wires are red,
black and yellow, and the connector is on the side of the engine closest to
the cab, on the opposite side of the air intake. It's the only engine
sensor in that area, so hopefully it's not too difficult to locate.

Thanks!

- Cory