[Silly Little Cars] New to silly cars, eager to learn more

Paul Bloch openartist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:15:21 PDT 2012

Hi silly people,
Some friends of mine and I are thinking of getting into the silly little
car world. We're also thinking of making a little coop of these vehicles
that we share with our friends. Has anyone done anything like this before?
Most of the Cushmans we've been looking at need some work, can you
recommend a place that works on Cushman's? Also is there some sort of
directory of all of the Cushmans made? I've noticed that many people
selling them know very little about them (top speed, MPG, etc.), any
buyer's hints? Also most I've seen are one-seaters, can you squeeze two
people in comfortably? Is it legal?