[Silly Little Cars] 1996 GO-4 Wiper Motor Ass'y

Mike Warren bugnut at windstream.net
Wed Aug 1 11:28:21 PDT 2012

Hi all,
Well I find myself in need of a 1996 Go-4 wiper motor ass'y or at least a good motor on a bad/broken gearbox.
Anyone have one they would sell and ship to NC ?
If so, just contact me off site with a price and contact info.
My gearbox is fine just the motor has died.
Took it to a local electric motor rebuilder and he gave it last rights. Said he might have a guy in Maine that would do it, but he'd have to see it first and many pictures of dead presidents on small pieces of paper that would be considered legal tender.

The ass'y number from the parts book is 644000.
On the ass'y marking are as follows:
MFG: DOGA
          Made in Spain
V(olts): 12
REF: 116 1566.20D0 (This the DOGA Model #)
Other Marking: 95101 (believe this to be parts batch number)

The company still makes them, or an equivalent, but they are in Spain. The local (stateside) rep wasn't real keen on just getting a single unit.
Thought I'd give it a shot here first.
Or if anyone knows another vehicle these were used on, that would be helpful too.
Thanks in advance,
Mike