[Silly Little Cars] 1996 Go-4 Interceptor Govenor Disable

Mike Warren bugnut at windstream.net
Wed Jun 22 05:43:15 PDT 2011

Everyone, thanks again.
My 98 is the van type with the enclosed back, so it's a little more top heavy.
Most of my driving is on 45-55 roads. The interstate in my area has a lot of double trailer trucks on them. Speed limit's are 65 which means 75-80 to most folks, including the truckers.
When you get 4 or 5 doubles running together at 70-75 passing you , it's like a fast freight train. Even my full size Chevy gets buffeted around by thier air wake. They'd eat a GO-4 alive, so I just stay clear. No place I need to get to that fast in a GO-4 anyway.

I checked the pix and messages out on the website. Really liked the WSJ bit.
And yes, the "stunt" drivers have me smiling.
Can't help but wonder if an Interceptor would make a good 'drift' car?
Now, where did I put that turbo and bottle of NOS ???
Later,
Mike