[Silly Little Cars] Truckster Help

Greener greiner157 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:29:01 PDT 2011

Hello all, I need help with the governor on my 2001 Truckster with the 660 Suzuki motor in it. A few weeks ago someone had told me how too go about removing it. I tried what they told me to do but nothing happens ( no speed difference). I have a manual for my Truckster but it's kid of confusing.  The manual talks about a governor pulley and a governor arm that both sit near one another in the motor. Don't know if these are the parts that I need to be messing with?  So, any help on removing the governor would be great

Thanks,
Will