[Silly Little Cars] How to bypass the governor on an Interceptor?

Mike Warren bugnut at windstream.net
Tue Jul 12 12:59:34 PDT 2011

Alec,
Removing (cutting) the black wire (ground) will disable the gov.
If you cut it be sure you can splice it back if needed.
Some folks splice in a simple On/Off toggle so they can enable it when they want.
If you move the "bad" module to the other vehicle does it show engaged?
Just to double ckeck.
As far as a replacement? Should be an easy build job or compoment replacement repair.
Don't think there is any real smarts to the thing. But don't have one I could play with (destroy ?) to find out.
Hope this helps.
Mike