[Silly Little Cars] How to bypass the governor on an Interceptor?

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:08:30 PDT 2011

I think the governor computer on one of my Interceptors is shot. The
governor is always engaged, even at idle. The same happens if I completely
detach the governor box. If I swap the governor with the one from my other
Interceptor, it runs perfectly.

I tried turning the screw on the governor unit, no help.

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to completely by-pass the governor unit?
I'm guessing its a matter of connecting two of the wires?

Or if anyone knows where I might get a replacement?

Attached are pictures of two different governor boxes from two different
1999 Interceptors. Its interesting that they're different. The one marked
"Zettler" is the working one.