[Silly Little Cars] Any good vandalism stories or pictures?

Rahsaan razzle9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 20:00:46 PST 2011

I get my license plates stolen from time to time..oh ya and my mirrors one time when I was in the Mission. I have been rear ended by an elderly lady, rear ended an elderly lady gotten tagged by stickers and....this one time...some ass filled two of my Cushman with peanuts!!! Its been over two years and I still find them hiding in my engines nooks and cranies. The peanuts attracted mice and pigeons and became a nice compost that sprouted in the Cushman. Now I ask you? who would do such a thing?