[Silly Little Cars] Any good vandalism stories or pictures?

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:22:04 PST 2011

Maxime's tire got stabbed on Saturday night, at least they were merciful and
only did a single rear tire:

http://sillylittlecars.com/?p=144

I've had both rear tires stabbed before, been tipped over, grafittied
probably 20 times in 10 years, had my windshield wiper broken off, had all
the wires pulled out from my dash, had all my roof-mounted mascots
brutalized, and probably 10 things I'm forgetting. Somehow I don't think
I've ever had a window smashed.

Wondering if anyone has any pics or stories of the vandalism they've had to
deal with? I want to add it to that post.