[Silly Little Cars] '98 Interceptor not starting

Jason Kirmse jkirmse at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:02:55 PST 2011

My '98 Interceptor was running great until yesterday when it started
puttering, almost like something was pushing me back, it didn't want to
drive forward and then something would release and it would go forward.
Painfully slow getting back home but made it and parked.  Went to start it
today and it turned over fine, ignition caught but died right after.  The
gas gauge is broken but I fill it every few days just to be safe, it's gone
75 miles since my last fill.  Not sure if this matters, but the problems
started right when all the rain hit.  I've had the car for 2 months and it
hasn't seen this much rain yet.  Any suggestions?

Also, is there a local mechanic someone can recommend that works on these
rigs?

Thanks,
Jason