[Silly Little Cars] Info

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 16:04:53 PST 2011

Where are you?

And my experience has been that if you differentiate from a metermaid even
slightly, people leave you alone. So put something ont he roof, or paint
it. But there's always some bozac who just can't get it thru his (yes, his)
head that you're not working for DPT.

But in general people love the things.

There's two main makers, Cushman and Interceptors. I think Cushmi are way
cuter, but they're like scooters with bodies built around them.
Interceptors are the other ones, and they're like cars shrunk down to
scooter size. Each have tehir plusses. Interceptors are way safer in my
opinion.