[Silly Little Cars] Info

Renee de Abreu ipaqgps at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:27:25 PST 2011

Hello,

I want to be an owner of a used DPT vehicle.  So I have subscribed to this
thread in hopes of learning more about what being an owner will be like. So
far, I realize that I might be hated by some know matter what color it is
painted yet I still feel this is the perfect vehicle for me.

I have a motor scooter right now but want something to protect me from the
elements yet has the storage.  But my scooter guy knows nothing about
them.  Like who services these little guys?  Is the best place to find one
at an auction?  I do know that I want the metal sliding doors and I have
disability plates on my scooter which might hopefully prevent the "posted
ticketed!" problem happen to me.  So sorry to hear about your ticket.

Any and all thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Renee