[Silly Little Cars] ticketed!

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:58:16 PST 2011

Oh man that sucks.

Why would you need the original citation? You can go online and punch in your license plate and get a list of tickets, each of which will say exactly what the printed citation does...

I've seen people in a little back office at the dpt place on Bryant, contesting tickets. I'd print the ticket and go there and request to talk to someone, since at this point it basically sounds like they're just fucking with you.

Sent from my payphone