[Silly Little Cars] Cushman remodel

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:50:34 PDT 2011

For a mechanic, give Jerry a ring, he's at 415-822-1688.

As far as solar, I was poking around craigslist for a panel recently and saw a lot of deals, especially if you don't need a frame around your panel. There was a guy in Santa Cruz with like 100 of them, I think I wasn't supposed to ask too many questions.

From what I know of solar in the bay area, you'll probably want to plug in your freezer at night to wall power.

And if I were building a solar rig I'd
definitely want the battery monitor from Tri-Metric, and probably a couple of Trojan T105 batteries, though maybe there's better now, most of my solar knowledge hasn't been updated in about 4 years.

Sent from my payphone