[Silly Little Cars] Cushman remodel

Joyce Williams joycewill4u at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 17:40:41 PDT 2011

Hi Silly Car peeps,
I recently purchased a Cushman 1991 model, and it was running fine when I bought
it 3 weeks ago, but it won't start now.  I am looking to remodel it into a
popsicle cart and have some fantastic ideas about supping it up.  I am wondering
if you have leads for me in regards to:

- a great car technician that can help me get it up and running again!
- a creative type skilled in body work for alternative vehicles
- someone that knows how to apply and work off of solar to power a mobile
freezer unit

I really appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Joyce Williams