[Silly Little Cars] Kawo International Moulds & Moulding Co., Ltd.doc

linger at kawo-mould.com linger at kawo-mould.com
Sun Dec 12 22:57:50 PST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day!
I am contacting you as you may be interested in our products and we are possibly in your business scope.
I sincerely hope the following information is useful for you:

We have been specializing in designing, manufacturing and exporting of various of injection moulds, Plastic parts and Metal parts for 13 years.

Each year, we make about 1000 sets of tooling and about 75% are exported abroad.
We have professional engineers team; seasoned technicians; precision equipment and strict QC system standards ISO9001:2000 to be carried in produce & management.
The further information please visit our URL :  http://www.kawo-mould.com/
If you have other inquiry, please feel free to contact me: Sales at kawo-mould.net

Thanks for your interest to our company.

(If you are unable to action this, would you please forward this email to the correct department in your company? thanks)

 Best Regards

KAWO INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISE Co. Ltd.
www.kawo-mould.com
E-mail:Sales at kawo-mould.net
Tel: 86-769-81761186
Fax: 86-769-81760143
Address: NO.8 of west 4 Street, Xinyuan Road, Xin’an Community, Chang’an Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
Postalcode: 523800