[Silly Little Cars] Kawo International Moulds & Moulding Co., Ltd.doc

Dan Das Mann dandasmann at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:20:14 PST 2010

Awesome! We can start our own company making plastic silly little cars!

On Dec 11, 2010 5:54 AM, <linger at kawo-mould.com> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Have a nice day!

I am contacting you as you may be interested in our products and we are
possibly in your business scope.

I sincerely hope the following information is useful for you:

We have been specializing in designing, manufacturing and exporting of
various of injection moulds, Plastic parts and Metal parts for 13 years.

Each year, we make about 1000 sets of tooling and about 75% are exported
abroad.

We have professional engineers team; seasoned technicians; precision
equipment and strict QC system standards *ISO9001:2000* to be carried in
produce & management.

The further information please visit our URL :  http://www.kawo-mould.com/

If you have other inquiry, please feel free to contact me:
Sales at kawo-mould.net

Thanks for your interest to our company.

(If you are unable to action this, would you please forward this email to
the correct department in your company? thanks)

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com