[Silly Little Cars] 1976 cushman truckster

Dan Das Mann dandasmann at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:51:22 PDT 2009

Try jerry at 415 822 1688

On Oct 28, 2009 10:30 AM, "manuel bayardo(meme)" <bayardo8 at yahoo.com> wrote:

hello, im was hoping to find someone who could help me out with a 1976
cushman truckster i bought. the engine turns over but will not fire. i have
a feeling it is a gas pump or filter problem, but i do not know enough about
these engines... yet!
hoping to pay someone in the bay area for their time to help guide me in the
right direction. it seems to be something simple. i changed the points and
condenser, but now im stuck. appreciate any leads on help. thank you

sillylittlecars at sillylittlecars.com
Use the wiki at http://sillylittlecars.com