[Silly Little Cars] 1976 cushman truckster

manuel bayardo(meme) bayardo8 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 28 10:30:40 PDT 2009

hello, im was hoping to find someone who could help me out with a 1976 cushman truckster i bought. the engine turns over but will not fire. i have a feeling it is a gas pump or filter problem, but i do not know enough about these engines... yet!
hoping to pay someone in the bay area for their time to help guide me in the right direction. it seems to be something simple. i changed the points and condenser, but now im stuck. appreciate any leads on help. thank you