[Silly Little Cars] alternator issue

Mike Aisenfeld maisenfeld at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 16:03:03 PDT 2009

Wry,

Go to:
RITE WAY ELECTRIC
261 6th St
San Francisco,CA 94103
(415) 882-4444

It's at 6th and Bryant (I think).  It's awesome!  a total timecapsule.  They rebuild old alternators, starters, generators etc.  It's one of the last in the country and they can eitehr rebuild yours or giveyou a similar replacement.  I had to modify the alternator ion the Comet after Joey and I put the Mustang engine in and they were super helpful and let me fuck around with changing pullys etc to make it work.