[Silly Little Cars] Motorcycle license not required - CVC 12804.9

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:43:38 PDT 2009

I'm totally up for a Cushman-in. And this motorcycle thing just reared its
ugly head again: Cody and Tony's Cushman got towed and the asswipe at the
impound lot wouldn't let them have their Cush back even after they fixed the
registration. Neither has a motorcycle license so the guy wouldn't let them
drive it off the lot.

And crap that sucks about Shlomo's Interceptor. If we lose it we should
attempt a coordinated buy-back at the next city auction.