[Silly Little Cars] Motorcycle license not required - CVC 12804.9

Dan Das Mann dandasmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 10:17:09 PDT 2009

Like I said, is time for a rally to sacramento. We just need to decide when
the 2nd annual cushman crawl should happen

On Jul 31, 2009 10:02 AM, "Mike Aisenfeld" <maisenfeld at yahoo.com> wrote:

They won't read it.  I sent in all the codes highlighted and explained the
entire thing.  I also had a cop state it was a motorcycle in a seperate
letter.  Sacramento is a black box.  You can't call them or schedule a
meeting with them.  They just send you papers back and tell you to fuck off.
 I finaly got a title and thn 3 months later got a letter saying they made a
mistake and were revoking my title. As far as I'm concerned, I never
received that letter.

Dan, you will get your paperwork back.  It took them 3 months to return mine
the first time I sent it all in.  If you get a temp reg, you should not get
any tickets.  I'm not sure how you will get the thing out o impound though.
We've lost a few art cars that way...including the vegiematic, right.

Simon, I'm insured through State Farm and it's listed as a motorcycle.

Mike

----- Original Message ---- From: Simon Barber <simon at superduper.net> To:
Silly Little Email List...

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 9:57:59 AM Subject: Re: [Silly Little Cars]
Motorcycle license not requi...

Tell the DMV to look up CVC 400(a): 400. (a) A “motorcycle” is ( )^1 a motor
vehicle having a seat ...