[Silly Little Cars] San Francisco tow for a Cushman?

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Tue Aug 18 08:51:33 PDT 2009

Hi Dan,

Can you send me Jack's email or phone no - I'd like to check the source
of his information. This would have big implications for things like the
Aptera 3 wheel electric car I'm waiting for. (It would allow it to
qualify for an electric vehicle rebate, but would require they
manufacture and test it to auto standards - which they were avoiding).

Simon