[Silly Little Cars] Cushman Manual

Rahsaan razzle9 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 17 07:21:37 PDT 2008

Cool.
We need a parts manual.
Raz

--- On Sat, 8/16/08, Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Alec Bennett <wrybread at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Silly Little Cars] Cushman Manual
To: "Silly Little Email List" <silly_little_cars at lists.sillylittlecars.com>
Date: Saturday, August 16, 2008, 1:00 AM

I bought a manual from DirectParts. Pasting their info in from the wiki:

Direct Parts Inc. in Lincoln, NE - directpart at aol.com - 402-665-2144. Ron is especially helpful with tracking down parts. These guys bought all the stock when the Cushman factory closed down, plus they're very well-connected. If they don't have what you need, they can probably point you in the right direction.

I bought one for my 2001, but I think it's completely different than your Fauxceptor. Mine has a Suzuki engine for example...