[Silly Little Cars] Cushman Manual

Alec Bennett wrybread at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 01:00:48 PDT 2008

I bought a manual from DirectParts. Pasting their info in from the wiki:

*Direct Parts Inc. in Lincoln, NE - directpart at aol.com - 402-665-2144. Ron
is especially helpful with tracking down parts. These guys bought all the
stock when the Cushman factory closed down, plus they're very
well-connected. If they don't have what you need, they can probably point
you in the right direction.*

I bought one for my 2001, but I think it's completely different than your
Fauxceptor. Mine has a Suzuki engine for example...